Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini lasagna w/ rosemary & goat cheese recipe. To cook zucchini lasagna w/ rosemary & goat cheese you only need 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese:
- Provide 8 medium of to large sized zucchini.
- Use 3/4 oz of rosemary; minced.
- Take 2 tsp of thyme; minced.
- Get 8 oz of goat cheese.
- You need 6 oz of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 5 oz of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Provide 6 oz of baby spinach.
- Get 1/2 of spanish onion; minced.
- Use 6 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 8 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 box of lasagna noodles; cooked.
- Provide 1 of olive oil; as needed.
- Take 1 of kosher salt and freshly cracked peppercorn melange.
Instructions to make Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese:
- Heat butter on medium-low heat in a sauce pot. When butter browns, add onions with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Add a pinch of the thyme and rosemary..
- Sweat for two minutes before adding garlic..
- Heat heavy cream in a seperate sauce pot..
- When garlic is fragrant and onions are caramelized, add flour one tablespoon at a time, while stirring. Cook for 1-2 minutes to cook out flour taste..
- Slowly add warm cream to the onion mixture while whisking..
- Add herbs, grated parmesan, and dried spices. Whisk to incorporate. Add bay leaf..
- Allow sauce to reduce on medium-low heat while zucchini cooks..
- Trim ends of zucchini. Slice in fourths lengthwise. This is easiest to do by keeping a sharp chefs knife parallel to the cutting board while slicing..
- Toss with oil in a large mixing bowl or simply drizzle over the top. Season with salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until zucchini is caramelized and tender..
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Discard bay leaf. Ladle enough sauce to cover the bottom. Cover with lasagna noodles. Layer zucchini over the noodles. Sprinkle 1/3 of the shredded parmesan and goat cheese. Ladle enough sauce to cover..
- Layer noodles. Top with all the spinach. Spread out and press down firmly. Sprinkle 1/3 of the shredded parmesan and goat cheese on top. Ladle enough sauce to cover..
- Cover with noodles. Spread out remaining zucchini. Top with remaining shredded parmesan and goat cheese. Ladle enough sauce to cover..
- Cover with noodles. Ladle enough sauce to cover. Top with shredded mozzarella..
- Tip: Combine spinach and second layer of zucchini together if your casserole dish is not tall enough..
- Cover and bake 15 minutes at 350°. Uncover and bake approximately another 5-10 minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly..
- Garnish with parsley and grated parmesan..
- Variations; Ricotta, lemon, shallots, caramelized onions, squash, sweet potatoes, celery, carrots, cream cheese, celery root, potatoes, sage, basil, grilled veggies, bacon, prosciutto, arugala, "oven ready" noodles.
If you find this Zucchini Lasagna w/ Rosemary & Goat Cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.