Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swineapple Pork and Pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swineapple Pork and Pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swineapple pork and pineapple recipe. You can cook swineapple pork and pineapple using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Swineapple Pork and Pineapple:
- You need 1 of large ripe fresh pineapple.
- Use 1/3 cup of Peppered Barbecue Sauce Batch 89.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of cubed pork steak.
- Get 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of Bacon.
- Prepare as needed of toothpicks.
Instructions to make Swineapple Pork and Pineapple:
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the top off of pineapple and peel.
- Cut half an inch off the top and save it hollow out the pineapple leave the bottom on.
- Fry the pork and season and pepper, salt, and garlic.
- Chop it up and add the sauce and simmer..
- Stuff the pork into the pineapple.
- Add the 1/2 inch slice on top with toothpicks.
- Weave the bacon on a sheet of parchment paper and lay the pineapple on top..
- Roll the paper and bacon over the pineapple.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour until bacon is desired doneness crispy or tender..
- Let rest for 10 minutes carefully slice. Serve with extra barbecue sauce and any extra pork..
- I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Swineapple Pork and Pineapple recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.