Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn & potato curry wrap recipe. You can have prawn & potato curry wrap using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap:
- Use 1 of medium sized wholemeal tortilla wrap,.
- You need 100 g of frozen or fresh small shrimp,.
- You need 1 of Maris Piper potato, peeled and cut into small cubes, (125g),.
- Prepare 1/2 of a small onion, chopped finely, (45g),.
- Provide 2-4 of green finger chillies, halved & de-seeded, (add to taste),.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala,.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic granules, or one clove crushed,.
- Use 1/4 tsp of tumeric,.
- Use 1 of tiny pinch red chilli flakes,.
- Take 1 tsp of granulated stevia sweetener,.
- Use of Salt to season,.
- Provide 1 splash of milk (I used full fat),.
- Get of Coconut spray oil,.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- Get of Optional:.
- You need of Mango chutney,.
- You need of Fresh chopped coriander.
Instructions to make Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap:
- Heat a large saucepan up over a medium to high heat and spray in some coconut oil spray liberally. Once hot add the onions and stir fry for around 2-3 minutes. Next add the chopped potatoes and green chillies. Continue to stir. Turn down the heat a little. Once the potatoes are slightly charred, add in the tumeric & garam masala..
- Stir again and season with salt and a tiny pinch of red chili flakes. Add in the water and bring to a simmer. Place a lid over and simmer until there's around 1/3rd of the liquid left and it's thickened. Add in the prawns..
- If some excess water comes out from the prawns allow sauce to reduce and thicken once more. Add a splash of milk and the Stevia sweetener. Stir to combine..
- Turn the heat down low and simmer very gently until you're left with a lovely curry sauce that is thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for a few minutes. The curry sauce should thicken further as it cools down..
- Once the mixture has cooled for several minutes and it's thicker and warm, not piping hot add it into your wrap over to one side from the centre slightly. Add some mango chutney if desired and fresh Coriander. Wrap it up and enjoy!.
- Note: Simply lay the tortilla wrap into some foil and wrap up for eating it on the go! :).
If you find this Prawn & Potato Curry Wrap recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.