Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tandoori Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori salmon recipe. You can have tandoori salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori Salmon:
- Take 4 of salmon fillet.
- You need 200 g of fat free yogurt.
- You need 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, equivalent to the juice of 1 lemon.
- Take 1 tablespoon of medium curry paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric ground.
- Get 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
Instructions to make Tandoori Salmon:
- Mix all the ingredients together except the salmon..
- Pour the mixture over the salmon fillets and coat them well..
- Leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours..
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray keeping the remaining marinade aside..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and golden brown. As the coating of the salmon dries up during cooking, top it up with the remaining marinade..
If you find this Tandoori Salmon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.