Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #ramadankareem recipe. You can have kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #ramadankareem using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem:
- Use Half of kg mince beef/mutton/chicken.
- Provide 1 of onion sliced,1 tomato chopped.
- Take 3 of green chillies, 2 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- Take 3 of tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsn chilli powder,1 tsp turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn salt,1 tsp coriander powder.
- Get leaves of Few coriander.
Instructions to make Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem:
- Sorry no pictures…first heat oil,add the sliced onion then cumin,mix and saute till slightly brown then add the ginger garlic and chilli paste,mix now add mince beef/mutton mix well add salt mix and add the tomato, chillies with dry masala. Mix well.close the lid.dont add water.cook on the slow flame..till it cook and oil floats up.decorate with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha,chapati, bread enjoy😊.
If you find this Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.