Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bharwa krela bitter gourd recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bharwa krela bitter gourd recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bharwa krela bitter gourd recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bharwa krela bitter gourd recipe. You can have bharwa krela bitter gourd using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bharwa krela bitter gourd:
- Provide 5-6 of Karela/bitter gaurd.
- Provide 3-4 of onion medium size.
- Get 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder(amchur).
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of oil for fry.
Instructions to make Bharwa krela bitter gourd:
- First of all peel out bitter gourd..
- Cut to one side and remove seeds..
- Sprinkle salt for 2 hour..
- Then squeeze the water.this water is bitter..
- Take a pan and add 1tbsp oil..
- Add mashed onion and green chilli..
- Bake it for 10 to 15 mint. Add salt, tarmric powder, red chilli powder, chat masala and amchur..
- Then onion masala fill the bitter gourd with masalas..
- Then take another pan and add oil..
- Then fry bitter gourd…..
- Your bharva Karela is ready..
If you find this Bharwa krela bitter gourd recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.