Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Tikka Masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tikka Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka masala recipe. To make chicken tikka masala you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic, finely grated.
- Use 4 tsp of finely grated peeled ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of whole milk yoghurt.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 2 lb of boneless chicken breast, halved lengthwise.
- Take 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Take 128 oz of can whole peeled tomatoes.
- Provide 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 3/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Get 1 of steamed basmati rice.
Steps to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Combine garlic, ginger, turmeric, garam masala, coriander and cumin in a small bowl. Whisk yoghurt and half of spice mixture in a medium bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and chill for 4-6 hours. Cover and chill remaining spice mixture..
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, tomato paste, and cook, stirring often until tomato paste has darkened and onion is soft. About 5 minutes. Add remaining half of spice mixture and cook stirring often until bottom of pot begins to brown. About 4 min..
- Add tomatoes with juices. Bring to a boil,reduce heat and simmer stirring often and scraping up browned bit from bottom of pot until sauce thickens about 8-10 minutes..
- Add cream and chopped cilantro. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens for about 30-40 minutes..
- Cut the chicken into bike size pieces and than fry it..
- Add it to the sauce and simmer for about 8-10 minutes. Serve with rice and cilantro springs..
If you find this Chicken Tikka Masala recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.