Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream Cheese Beef with Squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream Cheese Beef with Squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream cheese beef with squash recipe. You can have cream cheese beef with squash using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Beef with Squash:
- Take of beef.
- Use 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need of squash.
- Provide 2 lb of yellow crooknecked squash.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need of cream cheese mixture.
- Get 8 of cream cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of chives in oil.
- Take 1 large of egg.
- Get of topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Beef with Squash:
- Slice the squash and chop the onions.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Brown the beef with half the salt, pepper, and all the garlic. Set aside the beef retain the juices..
- Heat the juices add the onions, rest of seasoned salt, pepper, and squash. Fry till caramelized..
- Mix the parmesan cheese, tomato paste, and cooked ground beef..
- Make sure cream cheese is soft. Mix chives, beaten egg, and cream cheese..
- In a deep pie pan add the ground beef mixture till bottom is covered. Add a layer of cream cheese mixture..
- Add the squash onion mixture on top of cream cheese mixture. Add the rest of beef and cover with shredded cheddar cheese. ..
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- If you have leftover squash serve on the side..
If you find this Cream Cheese Beef with Squash recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.