Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely buy a lot of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ravioli w/ meat sauce recipe. To cook ravioli w/ meat sauce you only need 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce:
- Use of Ravioli Dough.
- You need 3 Cups of Flour.
- Use 5 of Eggs.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Take of Filling & Sauce.
- Provide 1.25 of Lbs. Ground Beef.
- You need 1.25 Lbs of Ground Pork.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Get 3 of Scallions.
- Provide 3 of Mushrooms.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Use 2 of jalapeños.
- Get 1 Can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 Jar of Pasta Sauce.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 5 of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- You need of Italian Seasonings.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Get of Onion Powder.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Parsley Flakes (Garnish).
Instructions to make Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce:
- Make dough by making a well in the middle of the flour. Place the eggs in the well and stir. Gradually pull in flour until you get a dough. Knead dough and wrap in plastic. Allow it to rest for 45-60 minutes..
- Prep veggies and season meat..
- Half way through cooking the ground meats, add in the jalapeños and half of the diced mushrooms. Cook until meat is done. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve. (Do not clean pan).
- Add onion and garlic into pan with the drippings from the meat. Cook for a couple minutes. Add in the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes. Season sauce and add in a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer on low heat..
- Divide dough into quarters. Flour ravioli pan and place filling into depressions. I found that by rolling the dough thin, I can fill and seal the ravioli with one sheet of dough. Return any unused meat to the sauce. Keep on low heat and stir occasionally..
- Using a rolling pin, roll over the ravioli plate to free them. Place on a sheet to dry for 20 minutes or so. Save scrap dough. You can cut them into extra noodles). Boil ravioli about 4 minutes. Ladle a couple scoops of pasta water into the sauce to thin it out..
- Serve. I topped mine with shredded cheddar and made some garlic cheese bread..
If you find this Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.