Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sindhi besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sindhi besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sindhi besan curry recipe. To cook sindhi besan curry you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sindhi besan curry:
- Take 4 spoon of besan/gram flour.
- Use 1 of tomato puree.
- Get 1 of chopped potato.
- Use 6-7 of lady fingers.
- You need 6-7 of cluster beans(gawar).
- You need 6-7 of drum sticks medium chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asefoetida.
- You need 8-10 of curry leaves.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of tamarind pulp or dried carry.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get as needed of Oil.
- Get as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Sindhi besan curry:
- First cut all the vegetables and wash it properly..
- Then take a big pan add some oil heat it well then add asefodia,mustard seeds,cumin seeds, curry leaves whennmustard seeds crackle then add 4 spoon of besan and mix it well till the colour of besan will change to brownish and oil will separate from it..
- Then add some water and stir it continously no lumns will come in it..
- Then add tomato puree,salt,turmeric powder,red chilli powder and mix it.Add drumstick,chopped potatoes in it..
- On other hand take a pan add 1 tsp of oil then add ladyfinger,cluster beans in it and saute it for 5 min.Then add these vegetables in the curry and stir all the vegetables well and put lid on pan for 5 to 10 min till all vegetables become soft. After 10 to 15 min open the lid add 2 tsp tamarind pulp in it and some chopped coriander leaves in it. Then put lid for 5 min and ready to serve sindi besan curry..
If you find this Sindhi besan curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.