Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema curry recipe. To cook keema curry you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema Curry:
- You need 250 gm of Chicken mince.
- Get 2 of Potato.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 1/ 2 tablespoon of Garlic paste.
- Take 1/ 2 tablespoon of Ginger paste.
- You need 2 of Bayleaf.
- Take 1/ 2 tablespoon of Meat masala.
- Prepare of Tomato one.
- Get 1/ 2 tablespoon of Garam Masala.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of Green Chili.
- Provide as per need of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- Get 1/4 tablespoon of Coriander dust.
- Get As required of Water.
Instructions to make Keema Curry:
- Cut onion and tomato into small pieces. Take a karahi add onion and fry it. Then add tomatoes.
- Cut the potato into small pieces and then fry it.
- Mix onion and totato using mixture. Add green chili also while mixing.
- Take a karahi, add oil. After heating add bay leaf. Then add ginger garlic paste. Fry it. Add onion potato green chili paste into it.
- Add cumin, coriander, meat masala and mix it properly. Add turmeric and salt.
- Add chicken mince and properly stir it and cover it for 5 minutes. Again add small amount of water and stir it. Cook it covering a lid for 10 minutes. After that add fried potato and properly mixed it and add water and cook it for 5 minutes. Add garam masala at the end and serve it with roti or paratha.
If you find this Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.