Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Aubergine curry in peanut sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aubergine curry in peanut sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine curry in peanut sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine curry in peanut sauce recipe. To cook aubergine curry in peanut sauce you only need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aubergine curry in peanut sauce:
- Take 1 of large aubergine.
- You need 3 tablespoon of yogurt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of gram flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric x2.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder x 2.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves).
- Use 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Get 1 cup of peanuts.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of onion seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- Get 2 of spring onions finely chopped.
Instructions to make Aubergine curry in peanut sauce:
- In a bowl add yogurt and gram flour and mix until smooth paste. Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, chilli paste and kasuri methi and mix well. Cut the aubergine in small cubes and add and let it marinate for 1/2 an hour. In a wok heat oil and fry the marinated aubergine until golden brown on medium heat..
- N a pan heat oil and add cumin, mustard and onion seeds. Once it starts fluttering add the onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and onions and cook for a minute or so. Now add in the ground peanuts, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and add 1/2 cup water. Let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the fried aubergine and mix well. Cook for further 2 minutes on medium heat. Transfer in serving bowl and garnish with coriander and spring onions..
If you find this Aubergine curry in peanut sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.