Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muthiya recipe. To cook muthiya you only need 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Muthiya:
- Provide 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated bottle gourd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curd.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare pinch of Sugar.
- Use to taste of Turmeric powder.
- You need as needed of Coriander chopped.
- Take To taste of Coriander powder.
- Provide to taste of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- Use as needed of Water for steam.
- Get as needed of Oil.
- Take of For tempering or tadka:.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare pinch of Hing.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- You need 1 spring of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
Steps to make Muthiya:
- Take flour, bottle gourd, salt and all the ingredients make a soft dough, no need to add water. And make rolls. In a steamer, steam the rolls for 30 minutes and when cools down cut in pieces. In a pan, take some oil and all the tempering ingredients and add the pieces and mix well.
If you find this Muthiya recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.