Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian stuffed napa cabbage rolls recipe. You can cook asian stuffed napa cabbage rolls using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls:
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Get 2 of carrots, shredded.
- Get 1 cup of cooked brown rice or quinoa.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 2 TBSP of ginger, minced.
- Use 1 of small onion, minced.
- Take 3 TBSP of low sodium soy sauce.
- Provide 2 TBSP of toasted sesame oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili or chili-garlic sauce.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Get leaves of from 1 large head of Napa cabbage.
Steps to make Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F..
- Prepare your filling by gently combing meat, shredded carrots, cooked rice (or quinoa), garlic giner, onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, chili sauce and a pinch of salt and black pepper in a large mixing bowl..
- To make your leaves easy to roll, use a rolling pin to flatten to make leaves more pliable. If you find that your leaves are on the smaller side, use two to roll, overlapping both ends to make one big leaf..
- Spoon your filling into each leaf. Carefully roll each leaf tightly and place side by side in a large baking dish. Pour 1 cup of water over stuffed cabbage rolls and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes or until completely cooked through..
If you find this Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.