Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Plantain Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Plantain Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plantain Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to plantain pancakes recipe. You can cook plantain pancakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Plantain Pancakes:
- Use 2 of Ripe Plantains.
- Get 1 Pint of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Provide 3 Tbs. of Melted Butter (1 More for cooking (4).
- Take of Flour.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 Tbs. of Cinnamon.
- Use Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Baking Powder.
Steps to make Plantain Pancakes:
- Peel and chop plantains. Add them to food processor along with everything but the flour. Process until a relatively smooth consistency is achieved..
- Add to a large mixing bowl. Begin adding flour gradually. Whisk and check the consistency. As with normal pancakes, you don’t want it too runny or too thick. Find the balance you like. The amount of flour will depend on both your taste and the the size of the plantains. Pour your mixture onto a griddle pan brushed with melted butter. Cook until you see bubbles forming and the pancakes move freely when pan is shaken..
- Serve with maple syrup, jam, berries or whatever fits your fancy..
If you find this Plantain Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.