Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bolognese (Meat Sauce Spaghetti) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bolognese (Meat Sauce Spaghetti) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bolognese (Meat Sauce Spaghetti) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bolognese (meat sauce spaghetti) recipe. You can cook bolognese (meat sauce spaghetti) using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bolognese (Meat Sauce Spaghetti):
- Get 300 grams of Ground meat.
- Get 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- Take 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Take 2 tbsp of Red wine.
- Use 1 tbsp of White flour.
- You need 1 of onion's worth Minced onion.
- Provide 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Take 150 grams of Fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of Natural salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of Basil.
- Take 1 of Oregano.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Balsamic vinegar to finish (optional).
- Provide 1 of Grated cheese.
Steps to make Bolognese (Meat Sauce Spaghetti):
- Mince the vegetables and mushrooms..
- Heat oil in a thick pan with the garlic..
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, add the ground meat and cook over high heat. Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and flour..
- After the flour is evenly combined with the meat, add the red wine. Cook off the alcohol, then add the onions and mushrooms and continue cooking..
- Add the canned tomatoes, soup stock, salt, bay leaf, basil, and oregano and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add the honey and simmer for another 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- For the finishing touch, drizzle on balsamic vinegar and it's complete..
- Use plenty of sauce on the pasta. And don't forget the grated cheese..
- If you have any leftover sauce, freeze it. It can be used in a number of ways..
- After mixing in the pasta, depending on the type of canned tomatoes, it might taste thin. Use salt to adjust the flavor to your liking..
If you find this Bolognese (Meat Sauce Spaghetti) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.