Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken bowl recipe. You can cook curry chicken bowl using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Chicken Bowl:
- You need 1 lb. of Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless, cubed.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 C. of Cauliflower Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Greek Yogurt.
- Get 1 Tbs. of Tomato Paste.
- Get 1/2 C. of Onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Shredded Mozzarella.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Bowl:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. While chicken cooks prepare other ingredients..
- In a sauté pan, cook cauliflower, onions and bell pepper..
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, tomato paste and all the seasonings..
- When the chicken is done, toss it with the yogurt mixture & stir to coat..
- Divide the cauliflower mixture between 2 bowls. Top each with half of the chicken and then half of the mozzarella..
If you find this Curry Chicken Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.