Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats masala sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats masala sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats masala sticks recipe. You can cook oats masala sticks using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats masala sticks:
- Take 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/3 cup of semolina.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1/3 cup of oil.
- Use 3/4 cup of warm water to knead.
Instructions to make Oats masala sticks:
- Take oats into a big bowl,now seive & add flour and baking powder.now add semolina, carrom seeds and salt.
- Now add oil and mix well.now add the turmeric powder, chilli pad and chilli flakes.now mix well and knead the dough with warm water.cover and keep for 10 mins..
- Now divide the batter and roll into thin flat bread,cut long strips and shallow fry them.remove the oats stick when slightly golden brown and cool them..
- When cooled keep in an airtight container.can be served or given as a gift to our near and dear ones.fresh for a week.enjoy.
If you find this Oats masala sticks recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.