Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. You can cook parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Parmesan.
- You need 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Extra Crispy.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Get 2 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of grated parmesan.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Instructions to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter..
- Whisk together milk and egg..
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper..
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture..
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan..
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes..
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles"..
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan..
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired..
If you find this Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.