Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. You can cook coconut chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Provide 3 pcs of chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1 of onion cubed.
- Prepare 1 of potato cubed.
- You need 1 of tomato cubed.
- Get 2 of carrots cubed.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of fresh garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 80 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder (optional).
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of orange peel grated.
Instructions to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Heat up oil on medium heat.
- Add chicken and stir fry until brown.
- Add onion. Stir fry for two minutes.
- Add tomato, garlic & ginger. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add curry powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Add coconut milk. Mix well.
- Add carrot, potato and water. Mix well.
- Close lid and simmer on low-med heat for 25 minutes.
- Mix grated orange peel for flavour and serve warm.
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.