Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bamboo beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bamboo beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bamboo beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bamboo beef recipe. You can have bamboo beef using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bamboo beef:
- Prepare of beef.
- Use of Marinade.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- Provide of garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide of ginger (powder).
- You need of corn starch.
- You need of Sauce.
- Use of small tin bamboo shoots.
- Provide of onion (sliced).
- Use of hoisin sauce.
- Take of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- Take of water.
- Take of Black pepper.
Steps to make Bamboo beef:
- Slice the meat into thin strips, put in a bowl and mix well with baking soda. Let marinate for 30 minutes and rinse well in cold water..
- Put the beef back in the bowl with the rest of the ingredients for the marinade and leave for at least 20 minutes – over night is the best!.
- On medium-high heat, fry the meat until it gets a bit of colour and then add the hoisin sauce and onion. Fry for a bit longer and then add the rest of the ingredients. Turn the heat down and let simmer for 8 minutes..
- To thicken the sauce, mix 1 tbsp corn starch with 50 ml water and add to the sauce while stiring..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Bamboo beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.