Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty vegetable beef soup recipe. You can have hearty vegetable beef soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Provide of beef – I use whatever steak is on sale.
- Provide of frozen mixed veggies (peas, Lima beans, corn & green beans).
- Provide of frozen corn.
- Prepare of medium potatoes.
- You need of onion powder.
- Take of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of I 8 oz jar soup base.
Instructions to make Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Add 8 cups of water and jar of soup base to large stockpot. Start with about 3/4 of the jar and add remainder after taste test. The base can be salty if too much is used. Bring to a boil. Cut meat and potatoes in bite size pieces. I tend to make potatoes about double the size of the meat..
- In a large skillet heat up worcestershire sauce and add meat and onion powder. Brown meat..
- Add meat, potatoes and vegetables to simmering beef stock..
- Simmer for 1 1/2 hours on low. Stir about every 20 minutes..
If you find this Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.