Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Filipino Beef Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Filipino Beef Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Beef Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino beef steak recipe. To cook filipino beef steak you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Beef Steak:
- You need of Thin slices of beef steak.
- You need of Large Onions.
- Use 2 of Lemons.
- Take of Brown Sugar.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Corn starch.
Steps to make Filipino Beef Steak:
- Marinate beef steak slices in soy sauce and pepper. Squeeze out juice from the lemons to the marinade. Add brown sugar.
- Marinate for an hour.
- Heat pan with cooking oil and fry the beef slices without the marinade until they turn brown. Set aside..
- In the same pan, saute the onions cut in circular shape. Set aside..
- Saute chopped garlic. Add the marinade and then the beef steak. Cook until meat is tender.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of corn starch in water, then add to the mixture..
- Add onions on top of the tenderized beef steak..
If you find this Filipino Beef Steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.