Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy baked oatmeal muffins recipe. To make yummy baked oatmeal muffins you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins:
- Get 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 Cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of crushed pineapple.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 2 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 3 Cups of Old fashioned oats.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
Steps to make Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with paper or foil muffin liners. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- Add applesauce, pineapple, carrot, milk, vanilla, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon..
- Whisk well until combined. Stir in oats and baking powder. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to allow oats to absorb most of the liquid..
- Fill muffin cups with 1/3 cup oat mixture each. And favorite toppings, pushing down into the mixture with your fingers.hi.
- Bake 30 minutes or until firm and browned on top. Let cool for five minutes before eating. Can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week or frozen for later use..
If you find this Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.