Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple recipe. To cook vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- You need of Curry Paste.
- You need 2 of red onions / 12 shallots.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Use 4 tablespoons of fish curry powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Other Items.
- Take of Brinjal.
- Provide of Long beans.
- Take of Carrots.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Use of Pineapple.
- Take 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of belacan/prawn paste.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of assam/tamarind.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Get 8 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2-3 pieces of salted fish.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple..
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste..
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt..
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk..
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook..
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice..
If you find this Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.