Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer with sweet corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer with sweet corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely choose many food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer with sweet corn recipe. To cook palak paneer with sweet corn you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer with sweet corn:
- You need 500 gm of spinach fresh.
- Use 200 gm of paneer.
- Use 100 gm of sweet Corn fresh..
- Prepare 2 of onion paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic and.
- Take As needed of Green Chilli paste.t.
- Provide 2 tbsp of kaju paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cream..
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam Masala powder.
- Prepare as required of Palak paneer masala.
- Use 2 Tbsp of cream..
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam Masala powder.
Instructions to make Palak paneer with sweet corn:
- Wash the spinach and put in boiling water for few minute.
- Make paste of onion.garlic and chilli and ginger.
- Soak kaju with milk for one hour and then make paste.
- Soak kaju with milk for one hour and then make paste Make paste spinach also.
- Put a kadai on flame add two tbl spn oil put onion paste saute it Add ginger garlic and chilli paste saute all this.
- Add ginger garlic and chilli paste saute all this Add salt to taste garam masala and kaju paste saute all till get aroma.
- Add spinach paste and cook nicely Add sweet corn and panner cook all this for ten minute then add some water and cook for few minute..
- Switch off the gas and add cream and butter. Serve hot with nan or paratha…
If you find this Palak paneer with sweet corn recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.