Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce recipe. You can cook baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- Get 1.5 lb of fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions.
- Provide 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 3 tbs of unsalted butter – divided.
- Use 4 oz of fresh white mushrooms – sliced (mine were very small).
- You need 3 oz of (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- Use 1 tbs of flour.
- Use 3/4 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 tbs of minced fresh chives.
- Get 1 pinch of cayenne.
- Provide to taste of additional salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes..
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat..
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste..
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.