Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably choose many items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican lasagna recipe. You can cook mexican lasagna using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Lasagna:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 can of refried beans.
- Get 1 can of rotel.
- Take 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 4 large of tortillas.
- Provide 12 oz of quesadilla shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- Use 1 of lettuce.
- Take 1 of picante sauce.
- Use 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Get 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
Steps to make Mexican Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Fry hamburger with chopped onion and minced garlic..
- When browned, drain grease. Add taco seasoning as directed on packet..
- Stir in can of rotel and refried beans until warm..
- In a greased 9 x 13 baking dish add half of hamburger mixture. Layer half of the cheese on top. And two tortillas. (May need to trim to fit.).
- Add remaining hamburger mixture and top with two more tortillas. Spread 3/4 cup of picante sauce and top with remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes. Serve topped with lettuce and sour cream..
If you find this Mexican Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.