Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked oatmeal recipe. You can have baked oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Oatmeal:
- Get 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×9" baking pan and set it aside. In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix to combine..
- Pour out the mixture into the prepared baking pan..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the middle is pretty well set and the edges have begun to brown a bit..
- Then let it cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing into 9 equal squares and serving. If you're making it in advance, then let it cool completely, slice it into squares and store it in a Tupperware in the fridge for up to 1 week..
- To heat it up, we just place a damp paper towel over a square and microwave for about 45 seconds..
- You can eat the leftovers cold or hot..
If you find this Baked Oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.