Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Bulgogi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bulgogi recipe. To make beef bulgogi you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Bulgogi:
- You need 1 of kilo beef meat (thin cut).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Take 1 of medium red/white onion (minced).
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilli pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds (toast).
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoon of sesame/olive oil.
- Use 1 of part Scallion.
- Use 4 ounces of Coca-Cola.
Instructions to make Beef Bulgogi:
- Prepare the meat and cut it very thin..
- Minced the garlic, onion, and ginger..
- Prepare a pan for toasting the sesame seeds..
- Prepare a bowl and mix the meat, garlic, onion, ginger, chilli pepper, black pepper, brown sugar, soy sauce, half part of the toast sesame seed, and put a little amount of oil(sesame or olive)..
- Mixed the marinade and the meat. Cover it and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before cooking..
- For Cooking, prepare the marinated meat. Heat a pan over medium heat..
- Put-in olive/sesame oil to the pan..
- Cook the meat and make sure to flip it so that the meat is cooked evenly..
- Put-in the Cola-Cola, cover the pan and wait until the meat is caramelized. (Mix it every 30 seconds so the meat doesn’t get burned easily)..
- Garnish with scallions and the half of toast sesame seeds. Enjoy your food while it’s hot. Best prepared with some rice or have some lettuce and ready for a snack..
If you find this Beef Bulgogi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.