Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tempeh curry with vegetables (kare tempe sayuran) recipe. To cook tempeh curry with vegetables (kare tempe sayuran) you need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran):
- Prepare 500 g of tempeh.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Use 1 of galangal, crushed.
- You need 2 1/2 cm piece of ginger, finely chopped.
- Take 5 pcs of cayenne pepper ( to taste), finely sliced.
- Get 2 of carrots, diced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 small of cabbage, remove the ribs and slices leaves finely.
- Get 1 of red chili, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of large green chili, thinly sliced.
- You need 400 ml of instant coconut milk.
- Take 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of celery, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of lime ( if desired ), juiced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of rebon (ebi, small dried shrimp ), fried briefly.
- Take of Water as needed.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Steps to make TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran):
- Grease tempeh with sesame oil and grill tempeh to brown evenly on all sides. Remove, let cool. Dice into 2½ cm pieces and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Sauté garlic, coriander, galangal and ginger until the garlic turns color..
- Add cayenne pepper and carrots, and cook until the carrots are tender. Add turmeric powder and cabbage, stir evenly..
- After the cabbage has wilted, add the red pepper and green chili. Add instant coconut milk..
- Give a little water and then put in the tempeh and fish sauce. Boil and cook until the sauce is reduced..
- Shortly before finishing, add the celery. Before serving, add a little lime (that feels refreshing)..
- Tempeh Curry is ready to be enjoyed with warm rice and fried rebon..
- IMAGES : preparation materials..
- IMAGES : Ingredients cut up..
- IMAGES : seen up close..
If you find this TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.