Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema vegetable curry recipe. To cook keema vegetable curry you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema Vegetable Curry:
- Provide 200 g of minced beef or pork.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Get 1/3 of head broccoli.
- Use 1 can of tomatoes.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
Steps to make Keema Vegetable Curry:
- Chop all vegetables into small pieces..
- Put 2 tsp of olive oil into a pan and also put in the vegetables and minced beef. Cook until the meat turns a nice brown colour..
- Season with salt and pepper, and pour the tomatoes into the pan. If the tomatoes are big, chop them into smaller pieces using a wooden spatula. Sprinkle with the garlic and curry powder and let cook until the liquid is nearly gone. Finally add tomato ketchup and season as needed..
- NOTE: I use this brand of tinned tomatoes "S&W Stewed Tomatoes Italian Recipe" Sliced Pear Tomatoes with Oregano & Basil..
If you find this Keema Vegetable Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.