Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian-style eggplant curry (vegetarian) recipe. To make indian-style eggplant curry (vegetarian) you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian):
- Prepare 2 of thumbtips' worth Garlic (grated).
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- You need 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- Provide 2 tsp of ● Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ● Coriander seed powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ● Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ● Cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ● Fenugreek powder / methi (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ● Cayenne powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- Provide 1 dash of Cilantro or coriander leaves to garnish.
- Get 1 of Eggplant, large.
- Provide 1 of Tomato, large.
Instructions to make Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian):
- Blanch the tomato to remove the skin, then roughly chop. Chop the eggplant into bite-sized pieces..
- Place the eggplant on a heat-resistant dish, wrap in plastic wrap, then microwave for 3-4 minutes on high strength until tender. Discard any water..
- Heat vegetable oil into a pot, then sauté the onion until it becomes translucent and very tender, (taking care not to burn it)..
- Add the garlic and ginger, lightly sauté. When aromatic, sprinkle in the ● ingredients, and sauté for 1 minute..
- Add the roughly chopped tomato, and sauté until the tomato softens and loses form. Add the eggplant from Step 2, lightly sauté and mix..
- Add the water and coconut milk and bring to a boil..
- Simmer (for about 15 minutes) on medium heat, without a lid, until the sauce is slightly thickened. Add salt and garam masala to taste..
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with cilantro..
If you find this Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.