Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eraal thoran kerala style prawn curry recipe. You can have eraal thoran kerala style prawn curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of prawn.
- Prepare 1/2 of scraped coconut.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 6-7 of green chillies.
- You need 2-3 of curry leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry:
- Wash & clean the prawns. Then heat a pan add prawns, chopped onion, salt, turmeric powder.
- Coarse grind scraped coconut, red chilli powder, fennel powder, black pepper powder. Heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan, add mustard seed, when seeds pop, add curry leaves, chopped coconut. Add the chopped coconut mixture & coarse grinded mixture into the prawns & mix well.
- Then add 1/2 cup water & green chillies & check salt in it..
- When the prawns are cooked properly & the water in it is reduced, remove the pan from heat sauce. And your Eraal Thoran is ready to serve!.
If you find this Eraal Thoran Kerala Style Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.