Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy beef suya and chicken pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy beef suya and chicken pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy beef suya and chicken pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef suya and chicken pasta recipe. You can have spicy beef suya and chicken pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy beef suya and chicken pasta:
- Get of Spaghetti.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Carrots.
- Take of Green bell pepper.
- Take of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare cube of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Suya.
- Get of Suya spice.
- Use of Fried chicken.
Instructions to make Spicy beef suya and chicken pasta:
- Boil your Spaghetti and macaroni with water and salt until it's done, drain the water and keep it on the side..
- Dice and slice all the peppers and vegetables.
- In a pan, add little amount of Vegetable oil, add the onion fry for like 2 mins then add the remaining diced peppers and vegetables. Add seasoning and salt to taste, add curry and thyme, suya spice, the beef suya and the fried chicken.
- Stir fry everything for like 5 mins then add your cooked Spaghetti and stir to incorporate everything together.
- Add little water cover and let it cook for like 2mins. Your dinner is ready..
If you find this Spicy beef suya and chicken pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.