Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste recipe. You can cook thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Get of 🟡curry paste.
- Get 1/2 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- Use 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- Get 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Water.
- Take 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 pc. of Shallot.
- You need 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- Get 2 pcs. of Small dried red chili.
- Get 4 pcs. of Big dried red chili.
- Take 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry.
- Prepare 7 pcs. of Prawn.
- You need 1 of whole squid.
- Use 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- Get 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Take 15 g. of Sweet basil.
- Get 1 pc. of Long red chili.
- Take 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 pc. of Young coconut.
- Provide of Coconut meat.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
Steps to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together.
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •.
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •.
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!! 😋😋.
If you find this Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.