Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pea curry pulao karela and chapati recipe. To make pea curry pulao karela and chapati you only need 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati:
- Take 100 gm of peas.
- Get 100 gm of Paneer.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take of Chapatti.
- Use 1 bowl of Wheat flour.
- Provide as needed of Water.
- Take of Karela.
- Take 5 of Karela pieces.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Mango powder.
- Take of Pulav.
- You need 1 bowl of Rice.
- You need as needed of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need handful of Peas.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
Steps to make Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati:
- Grind onions tomatoes and ginger in a mixer to a fine paste..
- In a pan heat cooking oil. Add cumin seeds. When cumin seeds splutter put grinded paste and stir for 3-4 minutes Add dry masale and stir well. Now add Peas and paneer and water. Cover with lid. Cook for 15 minutes or till done..
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour and water and make a soft dough..
- Now make balls of dough and Flatten it with the help of rolling pin and roast on a griddle on both sides..
- Chop karela in ring shape, salt it and keep aside for 4 hours. After 4 hours rinse well in running water and squeeze excess water by pressing them between your palms..
- Heat oil in a karahi and put karela and stir for two minutes and then add chopped onion and dry masala. Cover it for 5 minutes. Now Add tomato to this mixture and mix well and cook for 15 minutes. Switch off the flame when done..
- In a karahi heat oil and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put finely chopped onions and fry till golden brown colour. Now add tomato, paneer and peas and salt, red chilli powder and cover with lid and cook for 15 minutes or till rice is done. Pulav is ready.
- Serve hot this dinner platter..
If you find this Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.