Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chemmeen theeyal(prawns curry) recipe. To cook chemmeen theeyal(prawns curry) you only need 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry):
- Take 1 cup of shallots chopped.
- Get 1 kg of prawns.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut grated.
- Prepare of tamarind lemon sized ball.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 4 tbsps of Coconut Oil -.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Get 1 of curry leaves – stalk.
- You need 5 of green chilli -.
- Take 1 of corriander powder tbss.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry):
- 1)Cook prawns in a cup of water along with salt and turmeric powder.2)When cooked, add tamarind pulp soaked in around 1 cup of water.3)Heat oil in a pan 4)Splutter mustard seeds.5)Add curry leaves,small onions, green chilies, ginger and garlic and fry, till the onions turn light brown.6)Add the above into the prawns.7)Heat up a pan.8)Add coconut, small onions, pepper and fry well.9)When the coconut turns light brown, take the pan off the fire.10)Add chilly powder, coriander powder and saute….
If you find this Chemmeen Theeyal(prawns curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.