Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe. To make shrimp & fish coconut curry you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp & fish coconut curry:
- Use 4 of big size shrimps.
- Use 2 of fish filet (the fish of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of big tomato.
- Take 1 of big onion.
- Use 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Take of Green onion.
- Provide 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 spoon of canned tomato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Use of Red chili powder (optional).
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Provide of Oil.
- Provide of White rice.
Instructions to make Shrimp & fish coconut curry:
- Cook the rice and put it aside,.
- Season the fish filet with salt & pepper and fry it till golden and crunchy,.
- Chop tomatoes, onions, garlic and green onions (you can just chop it as you want),.
- In another pot, fry the onions until translucent then add the garlic,.
- Fry the shrimps with the onions and garlic then season with salt and pepper,.
- Once the shrimps are orange, add the chopped tomatoes, 1 spoon of canned tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of curry powder and if you want to spice it up, a bit of red chili powder,.
- Add water and cook at medium heat until the tomatoes are soft,.
- Once the tomatoes are soft, add the coconut milk, rectify the seasoning with a bit of salt and pepper if necessary and add the green onions. Add water if you consider that the sauce is too thick. Finally, add the fried fish at the end to not have it smashed (I made the mistake of adding it early! 😀 :D).
- Serve with white rice, and enjoy!.
If you find this Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.