Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheeseburger mac soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheeseburger mac soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger mac soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger mac soup recipe. You can have cheeseburger mac soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheeseburger mac soup:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 box of hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni.
- Prepare 15 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Use 3 tbs of ketchup.
- Take 1 tbs of mustard.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded American cheese or shredded mac & cheese blend.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped dill pickles.
Instructions to make Cheeseburger mac soup:
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, garlic, and pepper. Drain. Stir in sauce mix from hamburger helper, tomatoes, milk, water, ketchup, and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in uncooked pasta and cheese. Cover, cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Top with pickles and serve immediately..
If you find this Cheeseburger mac soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.