Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 4 Hour Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4 Hour Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 4 hour lasagna recipe. You can cook 4 hour lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 4 Hour Lasagna:
- Take 1 jar of any red pasta sauce.
- Provide 1 small jar of alfredo sauce.
- Provide 1 of med onion.
- Take 1/2 of green pepper.
- Take 1 box of no bake lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 pound of italian sausage.
- You need 1 of small carrot (optional).
- Use 1 bag of frozen peas (optional).
- Prepare to taste of salt pepper garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- Get 1 cup of red wine.
- Prepare of Sliced mushrooms.
- You need 12-16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make 4 Hour Lasagna:
- Sweat the onion and green pepper. Feel free to sweat the carrot and fresh garlic if you are so inclined.
- Add ground beef and sausage. Cook till pink is gone, drain and add your red tomato sauce, wine and mushrooms. Turn heat to simmer and let it reduce by about a quarter or less. You may want to add a touch of sugar if your not using carrots its up to you.
- After reducing the sauce add your peas if you desire..
- Take a quarter to half of the mix and put into another bowl and add half of the alfredo sauce. Stir well..
- Now its time to assemble. Use whatever pan you have thats at least two inches deep. Add a layer of the red to the bottom. Dont forget to grease that pan or it will stick. Add a layer of noodles over that. Then add a layer of the alfredo/red blend and a layer of mozzerella cheese..
- Now add another layer of noodles and use your red sauce. Alternate sauces every layer until you reach the top. Season each layer with your herbs and seasonings of your choice. Add a little cheese to the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for about 45 min. If your using a deeper dish and have more than three layers bake for at least one hour. Remove foil and continue to bake another ten minutes until the top is golden or at least well melted. Add a little parm cheese if you wish..
- Let stand for about ten to fifteen minutes then eat it. Bon Apetite kids!.
If you find this 4 Hour Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.