Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp curry *skinny* recipe. To make coconut shrimp curry *skinny* you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*:
- Use 1-2 lbs of shrimp.
- Provide 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbls of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Get of minced ginger.
- Use of salt pepper.
Instructions to make Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*:
- Marinade shrimp in lemon juice, pepper, salt, paprika. Let it sit in fridge for 15 minutes..
- While shrimp is marinading,Saute chopped onion in oil for a couple minutes till translucent. About 3-5 min..
- Add spices.. ginger, garlic, tumeric, curry, salt. Stir, Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add canned tomato with juice. Cook about a minute.
- Add coconut milk. Bring to boil and simmer for about 5minutes..
- Add shrimp. Dump the entire bag in the pan. Cook about 5 minutes or until pink.
- Plate on a bed of rice and top with cilantro. Enjoy.
If you find this Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.