Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq honey sriracha baked chicken wings recipe. You can cook bbq honey sriracha baked chicken wings using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings:
- Prepare 300 gm of BBQ Sauce (i use Singlong brand).
- Take 5-10 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Use 5-10 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 kg of chicken.
- Take 2 tbsp of rosemary.
- Take 50 gm of rice flour.
- Get 50 gm of corn flour.
- Get 50 gm of plain flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry powder to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of seasoning to taste.
- You need 125 gm of butter.
Steps to make BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings:
- Mix corn flour, rice flour with plain flour, curry powder, seasoning powder & curry powder. Coat chicken pieces evenly and deep fry for 15 mins.
- While frying chicken, cook the sauce. Melt butter in the pan and add butter bbq sauce, sriracha sauce, honey and rosemary spice to taste.
- Dip the fried chicken into the sauce and arrange neatly in baking pan. Bake at 220°C for 15-20 mins..
If you find this BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.