Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tray bake pumpkin & chicken thighs topped with roast pumpkin seeds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tray bake pumpkin & chicken thighs topped with roast pumpkin seeds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tray bake pumpkin & chicken thighs topped with roast pumpkin seeds recipe. You can have tray bake pumpkin & chicken thighs topped with roast pumpkin seeds using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tray bake pumpkin & chicken thighs topped with roast pumpkin seeds:
- Use 6 of chicken thigh fillets.
- You need 1 of small pumpkin or gourd.
- Provide 1 of red onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Take 1 tbsp of ras el hanout.
- You need 2 tsp of harissa paste.
Instructions to make Tray bake pumpkin & chicken thighs topped with roast pumpkin seeds:
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds. Keep them! You need them later (see tip).
- Slice the pumpkin, onion and garlic and place them in a tray. Chop and add the rosemary.
- Add the ras el hanout and harissa paste and mix into the chicken and veg. Roast in the oven for 25mins at 180c.
- Meantime wash the pumpkin seeds in a colander and dry with paper towel..
- Season with salt pepper and ras el hanout. Roast in the oven for the last 10mins the chicken is in. (see tip).
- Top the chicken and pumpkin with the roasted seeds and enjoy 😊.
If you find this Tray bake pumpkin & chicken thighs topped with roast pumpkin seeds recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.