Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Malai Curry:
- Prepare 500 gram of Prawns.
- You need 200 gram of coconut milk.
- Get 50 gram of coconut paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut into thin slices.
- Provide 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 8-10 cloves of Garlic cut into thin slices.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of sugar.
- You need As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Wash and clean the prawns. Add turmeric powder and salt and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and add some oil into it. When hot add the prawns and fry it lightly and remove.
- Into the same oil add bay leaf, sliced onion, garlic, green chillies and saute till light brown.
- Add ginger paste, coconut pate, turmeric powder, salt and mix well. Let it cook for 2 mins and then add the prawns and saute again for 2-3 mins.
- Add water and let it cook on low flame for 5-7 mins. Once prawn is well cooked and soft, add the coconut milk and some sugar.
- Add garam masala and remove from pan. Prawn malai curry is ready to be served with rice.
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.