Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mini Cheesy Meatball Pies Wrapped in Puff Pastry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Cheesy Meatball Pies Wrapped in Puff Pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Cheesy Meatball Pies Wrapped in Puff Pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini cheesy meatball pies wrapped in puff pastry recipe. To make mini cheesy meatball pies wrapped in puff pastry you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Cheesy Meatball Pies Wrapped in Puff Pastry:
- Use 700 g of minced beef.
- Use 150 g of semi hard cheese.
- You need 1 of tomato, grated.
- Provide 80 g of bread crumbs.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- Provide as per taste of salt.
- Get as per taste of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of your favorite spices.
- Provide 1 dose of homemade puff pastry.
- You need as per need of flour for rolling out.
- You need 1 of large egg for brushing.
- Use as needed of sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Mini Cheesy Meatball Pies Wrapped in Puff Pastry:
- Start by adding salt and pepper to the minced beef. Add spices, olive oil, wine, cheese and tomato..
- Mix well for a few minutes and continue with the bread crumbs. Shape the meatballs and set aside..
- On a well floured surface roll out the dough into a square 25 x 25 cm / 9.8” x 9.8”. Cut in half. Place one half in the refrigerator..
- Roll out the other half into a rectangle 30 x 40 cm / 11.8” x 15.7”. Brush the excess flour and cut it into 12 pieces..
- Brush the dough with egg white.Place a meatball at the one end of each piece of dough..
- Wrap the meatballs with the puff pastry. Arrange the mini pies on a paper lined baking tray..
- Repeat the process for the other half of the dough..
- Beat the egg and brush the pies. Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180⁰ C / 350⁰ F for 40 to 45 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mini Cheesy Meatball Pies Wrapped in Puff Pastry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.