Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. To make salisbury steak you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salisbury Steak:
- You need 1 lb of 90/10 lean ground beef.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 c of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 T of worstershire.
- Prepare 1/2 t of pepper.
- Use 1 pack of onion soup mix.
- Take 4 T of butter.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 1-2 c of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 4 T of flour.
- Get 2 c of beef broth.
- You need 1 1/4 c of water.
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- Mix first 5 ingredients and 1/2 packet of onion mix. (Save remaining for gravy). Make 5 patties..
- Brown patties on each side over med-high heat. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Melt butter and sauté mushrooms and onions for about 3-6 minutes.
- Add flour and remaining onion mix to onions and mushrooms. Mix well until onions and mushrooms have absorbed powder..
- Add broth and water and mix well until flour us well incorporated and gravy takes on a creamy appearance..
- Bring gravy to a boil then reduce to simmer. Simmer about 5 minutes or until gravy thickens, stirring often..
- Add beef patties and simmer for 40 minutes, until patties are firm..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.