Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect honey salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best honey salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to honey salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey salmon recipe. To make honey salmon you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare honey salmon:
- Provide 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1/2 of lemon freshly sqeezed (you want the juice).
- You need 1/2 of orange freshly squeezed (you want the juice).
- You need 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Get 1 lb of salmon fillet (or two 6oz pieces).
Instructions to make honey salmon:
- combine all ingredients, except salmon, in a bowl until well mixed.
- place salmon fillets in sauce and let marinade for 30minutes while oven preheats.
- preheat oven to 375.
- line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- place marinated salmon on baking sheet and spread the marinade on top.
- cook for 20minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. baste a couple times with the marinade while cooking.
- remove from oven and cover with foil. let rest for 5-10minutes.
- enjoy :).
If you find this honey salmon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.