Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dudhi na dhokla (soraikkai/lauki/bottlegourd dhoklas) recipe. To cook dudhi na dhokla (soraikkai/lauki/bottlegourd dhoklas) you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas):
- Get 1 cup of bottle gourd (finely chopped).
- Use 1 cup of semolina/white rava.
- Use 1/2 cup of chickpea flour/ besan.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt/curd.
- Use 1 – inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida/Hing.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar(optional).
- Use 1 tsp of Eno/fruit salt/baking soda.
- Prepare Few of sprig of curry and coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated coconut.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds(we can sesame seed also).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide as required of Salt and oil.
Instructions to make Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas):
- Peel of the skin and chop the bottle gourd to cubes. Take a mixer grinder add ginger, green chilli and chopped lauki, grind without water and make paste..
- Take a bowl add rava, besan flour, Beaten curd and lauki paste with dry spices, salt and sugar. Mix all the ingredients with little water and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Heat a steamer/idli cooker, grease the bowl/plate with oil. Add Eno salt/fruit salt to the bowl mix quickly transfer to plate steam. Add the bowl to the steamer, heat on medium flame for 15 -20 minutes..
- Check dholka is cooked with toothpick. Now slowly transfer to plate. Add Tadka items,green chilli, curry leaves and grated coconut with on dhokla. Serve with favorite Chutney and cup of tea..
If you find this Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.