Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish masala curry in Mithila style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish masala curry in Mithila style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish masala curry in Mithila style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish masala curry in mithila style recipe. You can have fish masala curry in mithila style using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish masala curry in Mithila style:
- Prepare 1Kg of Fish-.
- Get 50gm of Mustard (for paste).
- Take 3 of Onion medium size(for paste).
- Use 2 of Garlic whole(for paste).
- You need 1 of Tomato (finely chopped).
- You need 3 spoons of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 spoon of Chilli powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 3 cups of Oil.
- Use of Kasuri methi.
- Provide of Water.
Steps to make Fish masala curry in Mithila style:
- Clean the fish thoroughly.
- Marinate with 1 garlic paste, salt turmeric and chilli powder and leave for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a karahi on full flame and pour the fishes one by one for deep fry.
- After frying either in a different pan or in the same pan (but not using the left over oil after frying) pour oil, panchforan, add onion – garlic paste and stir it properly now add mustard paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder and fry untill oil removes from the paste. Now add tomato and kasuri methi and mix it well. Add water as for your requirement. Add salt and cook for 10 mins. Now add fried fish and again cook for 5 mins and turn off the gas and let it cool.
- Put the fish curry in a bowl and decorate with coriander leaves. Now it is ready to serve. (taste best when it is served slightly hot).
If you find this Fish masala curry in Mithila style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.